Boise State University will work to ensure accessibility of web resources for all users. We will accomplish this by following the principles set forth in the WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
Siteimprove, Boise State’s website quality assurance program, will provide you with weekly reports on your site’s WCAG 2.0 compliance.
Web Accessibility Resources
- Siteimprove Accessibility Report
- WAVE 3.0 This is a free validation tool you can use to check if your website meets section 508 standards.
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) provides checklist, validators, and tutorials.
- Section508.gov provides the history and specifications of Section 508 plus tutorials and training materials.
- WebAIM provides tutorials, checklists, examples, educational materials, and webcasts.
- You can also add plug-ins to your Firefox and Google chrome browsers to check accessibility standards.